A Power-Up session is your exclusive, private Business Planning Bootcamp just for your business. Using our Juice Console as a framework, your coach will help you address your challenges and establish a business plan that will play to your strengths and achieve great things.
Your accredited Juice expert will assist you and your team to:
- Articulate and refine your vision for the business and the current and future lifestyle you want it to enable for you,
- Reflect on your Business Success Wheel Analysis (you will complete this in Juice prior to the session) and prioritise which growth-blockers you will work on first,
- Solve the problems in your world – once you know which challenges you’ll address first, your coach will help you determine the strategies to solve them,
- Create your Evolution Map, complete with targets, and clear and measurable activities that will take you closer to where you want to go,
- Train your team in how to use Juice to stay accountable to the commitments you’re making to each other.
A Power-Up session may take one or two days (your coach will help you determine this when you do your initial discovery session). We often find that a Power-Up day is most effective when facilitated by two consultants, to obtain their combined knowledge and insights, plus better facilitation. Again, your coach will know what will work best for you when they know more about your business.
I have known Sue Viskovic for some years now and have always respected her understanding of the practice management issues facing financial planners.
As the principal of SFS for nearly 20 years now, I thought I understood the challenges in my own business. In a single “Juice” session with me and my staff, she managed to “rattle all our cages.” We are now on a mission to review and revitalise all aspects of our business using the Juice software. Thanks Sue for setting the ball rolling so effectively.
Kay Aarons, Director and Financial Planner, Strategic Financial Solutions
Sue’s understanding of the Financial Services industry is second to none and she has opened our eyes to a whole new world of business efficiencies and better experiences for our clients.
To sit down for a day with Sue and work through a business planning session is essential to every business. Sue walked us through the session in a logical, clear and professional format and her comprehensive knowledge of the financial planning industry makes her service a complete package.
Neil Hancy, Director of Financial Planning, Abbott Solutions Financial Planning
I’d definitely recommend others to use Lana.
She has a real skill in identifying things that need to be changed, she’ll determine how to change them, and then assist staff to actually make those changes in a positive way. She absolutely cares about people and has a very nice consultative manner with both staff and clients.
Annette McGrath, MiQ Private Wealth