Pricing Advice DIY Online Program
Now includes assistance to price your insurance advice – with or without comprehensive advice. Let us help you refine your pricing model to continue success beyond the LIF.
THE PRICE FOR THE DIY PROGRAM IS $89 PER MONTH, FOR 12 MONTHS. AFTER 12 MONTHS THE PRICE DROPS TO $49 PER MONTH.
This is the software that underpins all our pricing coaching at Elixir Consulting. If you’d prefer not to get help from one of our coaches, you can subscribe to the software and work through the program in your own time. You can then re-enter the program as often as you wish, to access your fee schedules, or update your calculations.
Whether you don’t know where to start or your fee model is a work in progress, this 10-step program will help you to:
- Define your service offering
- Determine which structure is right for your business — fixed fees, hourly rates or asset-based fees
- Calculate your cost to serve your clients, accounting for the actual overheads and resources in your business
- Create your defined pricing model – how much to charge and when
- Stress-test your pricing model in different scenarios to model the impact of business decisions such as increasing or decreasing staff, moving premises etc
- Create an action plan to implement the new pricing model in your business, including the tools and processes you will need to administer and ‘sell’ the model to your clients
- Importantly, keep your pricing model up-to-date as your business evolves.
Working through the online program will earn you at least 10.5 CPD points* in your first year, and your subscription will enable you to create your pricing model, and test as many different scenarios as your choose.
Your subscription includes:
- Pricing calculators, with the ability to change variables and ‘stress-test’ your fee model against factors such as changes in staffing, increasing overheads, alternate profit margins, etc;
- Video and Audio files with further explanations by author Sue Viskovic;
- A digital copy of the book ‘Pricing Advice’by Sue Viskovic, for you to read on your iPad or Kindle.
- 50% discount if you prefer to access a paperback version of the book.
Your subscription is payable in monthly instalments. After your first year, you can cancel your subscription at any time. We find most user’s don’t, as they use this tool as an invaluable part of their regular business planning, and update their overheads each year to ensure that their pricing model remains appropriate, and to continue to benchmark their pricing.
Completing the Pricing Advice Program will provide you with:
- Your service offering documented, and your pricing model defined,
- All of the templates needed to successfully implement your new fee model, including:
- Engagement fee schedule — with your numbers
- Ongoing fee schedule — with your numbers
- Client engagement letter template for you to personalise to your firm
- Client service agreement template, to define your ongoing services (for you to personalise to your firm)
- A clear plan to implement your new pricing model within your business.
You can purchase your login by clicking Add to Cart above. When you purchase the online DIY Pricing Advice Program, you will be sent your login details and instructions for how to access the program within 24 hours.
As you work through the ten modules, the program will build your pricing model, and you will then be able to download all of the outputs listed above. The program will take you 4 to 8 hours to complete and we recommend you do this in a number of sittings. You will be able to re-enter the program as often as you wish throughout your subscription period.
*This online program is accredited by the AFA to earn 10.75 structured CPD points plus you can earn additional unstructured points for time spent collating and considering your data and processes.