You can buy this physical book on its own, or become an Evolve Alliance member and get the digital version and hundreds of other resources, including a Business Analysis. Click here to find out more.
INSIDE THE BOOK
As a companion to Sue’s best-selling guide for financial advisers Pricing Advice; this book will help you to recognise that your risk insurance advice is indeed ‘Worth Paying For’, and provide inspiration to evolve your business model and how you deliver your advice. Regardless of whether you choose to retain insurance commissions, this book will help you to:
- Identify what type of clients are best for you and your business
- Appreciate the true value of the risk advice services you offer
- Understand the pros and cons of different pricing options
- Work out a pricing structure that suits your business – whether that includes commissions, fees or a combination of both
- Onboard new clients in a way that sells your value
- Answer questions such as “Should I really be charging for claims management?”
- Get closer to your clients and educate them
ABOUT THE AUTHOR, SUE VISKOVIC
Sue Viskovic founded Elixir Consulting in 2007, and is a sought-after speaker who regularly presents at conferences and professional development days. Sue has become a drawcard who consistently receives strong feedback on her dynamic, engaging and straight-talking style. She has an ability to share often complex concepts in a simple, powerful way that inspires evolved thinking and action. Sue understands the delicate balance between servicing client needs and the practical management of an advice business, and she is passionate about assisting advisers to improve both.